System: Apple Mac OSX 10.9 or later, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Ubuntu Linux 12.04 or later
Languages: English, French, German
The neXt level of radio control flight simulation neXt because it heralds the next evolution in the model flight simulator industry.
Thanks to the highly effective programming beneath the hood of the graphics engine, you'll get the highest quality not only on the latest hardware, but also smooth performance on older computer systems.
The neXt contains 18 flight sceneries, 53 helicopters, 11 multicopters and 1 fixed-wing model. More scenes, helicopters and functions will be added in free updates. All v 1.x updates are free of charge.
Compatible control systems:
- We do recommend the use of the RCWare RX2SIM Wireless Multi-Sim Adapter which offers up to 8 proportional channels and works with all common transmitters. The RX2SIM adapter is included in this version.
- PS3 / PS4 Controller (Apple OSX)
- XBox 360 Controller (Windows)
- All input devices that output a joystick signal will be accepted (see compatibility list)
Beginner: The hover flight trainer progressively enables more and more control functions in order to help beginners learn hovering from the four predefined angles. An inverted-flight trainer completes this training program. The switchable autopilot simulates the flight behavior of real helicopters with rescue systems (e.g. BEASTX Microbeast Pro-Edition or BAVARIAN DEMON Axon).
Advanced: The Simulator is of course fully 3D. If necessary, the neXt shows the stick movements with four available control assignments. Now you can train blade scratching. Practice autorotations and learn the required pitch inputs to perform the manoeuvre in reality with confidence. The more the energy builds up in the main rotor blades, the more the flight data display (below heli) turns yellow.
Training videos for learning Roll, Turn, Funnel, TicTocs, Piro Flip, Piro Looping, Piro Circle, Piro TicToc, a.s.o. Press the key 'v' to open the flight recorder. Click on 'Menu' and load the desired training video.
Fun: Try to land your helicopter at a box. A optional marker shows the position of the helicopter on the ground. The real time flight data display (below model) shows the selected flight data. Meet your friends online in flight meetings. A maximum of up to 10 pilots can attend a room. Record your best flights and save them to disk.
REDNECK NIGHT FLY with fire and a spot light. Inspired by Camp Hardcore and Tony Whiteside. The only place in USA to allow spot light flying.
Racetracks for multicopters and fpv camera including a top 30 highscore list (offline and online).
Professional film production: Practice camera flights in co-operation between the pilot and the cameraman with the DJI S1000 - including 3axis control and GPS stabilization. The camera can be controlled by a second transmitter or Joypad (Society of Aerial Cinematography / SOAC).
VR: First flight sim with support for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive (Open VR / Virtual Reality).
Copy protection: The online activation requires an internet connection. A person can activate neXt on up to two computers. However, the two installations can not be used simultaneously.
Minimum Recommended System:
System memory: 3 GB RAM
470 MB hard drive space
GPU 3D support and 256 MB RAM
System memory: 4 GB RAM
1 GB hard drive space
GPU: 3D support and 512 MB RAM
Optimal System for Full HD Video Output:
System memory: 8 GB RAM
1 GB hard drive space
GPU: 3D support and 2048 MB RA
Compatible USB controllers:
Compatible USB transmitters or USB cables:
These USB Cables and USB Transmitters NOT Compatible:
• Align T-Rex 450L Dominator
• Align T-Rex 450PRO DFC
• Align M470 Multicopter
• Align MR25 Multicopter
• Banshee 700 Limited Edition (Setup by Michael Streit)
• Banshee F3N, Custom made by Nico Niewind
• Compass Atom 7HV Ultimate
• Compass Atom 6HV Ultimate
• Dart Tin DT 700E
• Dart Tin DT 600E
• Dart Tin DT 520E
• GAUI X7 Formula
• GAUI NX7 Formula
• GAUI R5
• GAUI X3
• Graupner Alpha250Q
• JR Vibe 90 SG FBL (Setup by Urs Hotz, Schwebebiene)
• JR Forza 700
• KDS Agile 7.2
• KDS Agile 5.5
• Mikado Logo 700 XXtreme (Setup by Mirko Cesena)
• Mikado Logo 600 SE
• Mikado Logo 600 3D (Setup by Valerio Bottero)
• Mikado Logo 500 SE
• Minicopter Diabolo 700 (Setup by Max Grundler)
• Rave Ballistic 635
• SAB Goblin 700 Kyle Stacy Edition (Setup by Charles Aubert)
• SAB Goblin 700 Competition Carbon Edition (Setup by Jonas Schelpe)
• SAB Goblin 700 Competition Carbon Edition HPS3 (Setup by Jonas Schelpe)
• SAB Goblin 700 (Setup by Daniel Wiedenmann)
• SAB Goblin 570 (Setup by Jonas Schelpe)
• SAB Goblin 380 (Setup by Jonas Schelpe)
• Shape S8 (Setup by Timo Cürlis)
• Voodoo 700 (Acrobat Helicopters)
• Voodoo 600 (Acrobat Helicopters)
• Blade 600X (Horizon Hobby)
• Blade 550X (Horizon Hobby)
• Blade 130X (Horizon Hobby)
• Thunder Tiger Raptor E550S FBL
• EC Tiger (Eurocopter, 2m)
• Bell 222 (Align T-Rex 700E)
• Hughes 500E (Align T-Rex 550 DFC)
• DJI Phantom (Quadrocopter)
• DJI Spreading Wings S1000 (Octocopter)
• Full Pitch MicroVolt 250 (Race Copter)
Next RC Flight Simulator NEXT161002
- Brand neXt
- Product Code: 06-NEXT161002
- Availability: In Stock