- Contain all capabilities of the popular Lemon Rx stabilizer with similar setup / interface
- Allow the use of all 7-channel even when stabilization is enabled
- All channels fail-safe capability (this means that you can even set the plane in orbiting in the event of transmitter failure by setting stabilizer as auto-level with bank angle under fail-safe)
- Proprietary control algorithm ensure minimal user setup and extreme reliability for different type of planes
- Offset adjustments due to imperfect mechanical installation / servo linkage with a flip of switches
1) What's the major difference between Lemon Rx stabilizer and Lemon Rx stabilizer PLUS?
Stabilizer PLUS has many new features and capabilities with its build-in DSMX compatible / DSM2 compatible receiver over its previous successor of "Lemon Rx Stabilizer." One of the major differences is that stabilizer PLUS uses total of 6-axis, both accelerometer and gyroscope to obtain the plane's orientation while stabilizer uses 3-axis based gyroscope parameters (rate control) to stabilizes the plane.
Stabilizer helps the plane to smooth its flight by rate control on a windy day. With stabilizer PLUS, not only you can selectively choose rate control but it also does "auto-leveling". Auto-leveling may refers to "stick deviation / flight angle" type of control. What this means is that when you adjust the stick by 30 degree the plane will fly by 30 degree (user is not really controlling the deflection of control surface under auto-level mode but the stabilizer PLUS does all the calculation in order to achieve 30-degree angle for bank or elevation).
This is very helpful for beginner for flying plane especially without a trainer pilot around.
For instant, if the plane flipped over or loss control, the user only needs to leave his hand free on the transmitter stick and let the plane to "auto-level" it back to normal flight envelope. When the plane returns to its normal flight position, you can selectively disable stabilization to test out your skill or let the rate control mode to assist flying on a windy day.
The all-channel fail-safe feature also allows user to possibly set the plane in orbit mode or gently glide the plane down in case of anything unpredictable such as transmitter failure. It is up to the user creativity with the flexible but simple setup.
PLEASE NOTE: Customer with DM8 / DM9 module with the use of 3rd party transmitter should not be using this unit due to incompatability issue.
|Type:||Stabilizer PLUS 7-Ch. (End Pin) DSMP (DSMX /DSM2 Compatible) With Diversity Antenna|
|Number of Channel:||7|
|Modulation:||Proprietary DSMP/X (DSMX and DSM2 compatible with auto detection of both modes)|
|Dimension:||37(L) x 28(W) x 9(H) mm|
|Voltage Range:||3.45 - 8.4 V|
See user manual for advanced setup with various functions. Below is the most simple instruction to guaranteed the activation of auto-level / gyro / no stabilization with the use of 3-positions gear channel.
- Create a new aircraft model on transmitter (if dual aileron is used with 2 separate servo without using Y-cable, select dual aileron and make sure J6 is at the on position)
- Insert bind plug horizontally between aileron and rudder to guaranteed hardware reset of any unwanted settings set previously and restore to factory default.
- Provide power. When 4 LED's flashes sequentially, remove power.
- Set J4 to J6 accordingly. (Eg. J4 and J5 on with fixed wing aircraft with no dual aileron.)
Aileron Differential and Flaperon Constraints
Please note the following regarding the use of the Lemon Stabilizer PLUS in Auto-level mode:
1. Aileron Differential must not be used.
2. Flaperons, if available, must not be deployed.
These limitations apply only to Auto-level mode and are inherent in the way the stabilizer functions. They are fully explained in the Essential Instructions.
How dual antennas work
An independent processor monitors an incoming signal and choose the appropriate antenna for reception. This allows 2 different location for installing the antennas along with different orientation. Satellite is no longer needed for receiver diversity. This greatly reduces weight with increased overall reliability in comparison to the use of a primary receiver with satellite receiver.
1) This is not a Spektrum DSMX or DSM2 product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2 or DSMX product. The Spektrum, DX5, DX6, DSMX, and DSM2 brand is a trademark as well as or is the ownership of Horizon Hobby, Inc.
RX 7 Channel Lemon Stabilizer PLUS DSMP Receiver with Gyro DSMX Compatible LM0044
- Brand Lemon RX
- Product Code: 09-LM0044
- Availability: In Stock